How much can I earn in Health Rewards annually?
For completing the health survey and other healthy activities, the amount you can earn annually to be deposited in your HSA or HRA account varies based on your medical coverage tier.
- For employee only coverage, you can earn up to $400.
- For employee and spouse coverage, you can earn up to $550, if both you and your enrolled spouse complete healthy activities.
- For employee and child(ren) coverage, you can earn up to $800.
- For family coverage, you can earn up to $950, if both you and your enrolled spouse complete healthy activities.
How do I set up my new Strive account?
If you’re new to Health Rewards, you will need to create a Strive account.
- From a desktop computer: Log in to myhealthtoolkitfl.com, select the Wellness tab, and then Strive.
- From a mobile device: Log in to your My Health Toolkit account, select Benefits, and then Strive to get started.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Once your account is set up, you’ll begin with a short, confidential survey called the Personal Health Assessment.
- Download the Virgin Pulse mobile app by searching “Virgin Pulse” in the App Store or Google Play.
Can my family members or dependents join Strive too?
Yes. As long as they are on your health plan, family members and dependents can sign up by logging in to My Health Toolkit and creating a new Strive account.
Can I still earn Strive rewards if I have an injury or medical exception?
Yes. Members who are unable to achieve ideal targets due to a current or chronic medical condition or are unable to take measurements and/or track physical activity because of a disability can fill out a Reasonable Alternative form. Go to Virgin Pulse support and select the Help icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen. There, you can request a document and either submit a form online or fax it to 1-888-501-6442.
How do I connect a fitness tracker or device to my Strive account?
Open your Strive app and view your Profile menu. From the drop-down list, select Devices & Apps. You have the option to connect one of your personal devices/trackers, but you can also use one of the free compatible devices or apps to track your daily steps.
Can I still use my Rally coins or earn rewards?
No. Strive has replaced Rally as our Health Rewards provider. Members will not be able to complete any activities on Rally, earn rewards or coins, or use the Rally platform as of January 1, 2023.