Use the HRA
Open and use a personal Accrue Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Your HRA will be opened for you; there is nothing you need to do.
- You will receive an HRA debit card in the mail. It is sent in a plain, white envelope with a return address of:
PO Box 7248
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
- Whenever there is activity on your account (e.g., a debit card is issued or replaced, you have claims activity, you are required to submit documentation for a claim, an account statement is available, etc.), you will receive a generic email designed to protect your privacy.
- The HRA is funded by Bloomin’ Brands if you or your enrolled spouse complete Health Rewards before December 1.
- Use it to pay for eligible expenses.
- It pays a portion of the annual deductible.
- Unused funds will roll over year to year as long as you remain continuously enrolled in one of the BBI HRA Plan options.