Open and use the optional personal Health Savings Account (HSA)
Open and use a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Set aside money pre-tax to pay for qualified expenses. Remember, the maximum amount you can contribute to your HSA is the annual limit set by the IRS, plus any catch-up contributions if you are eligible, MINUS the maximum Health Rewards you are eligible to earn.
- Get an additional deposit in your HSA from Bloomin’ Brands if you complete Health Rewards by December 1.
- Earn tax-free interest over time.
- Make tax-free withdrawals to pay for qualified medical, dental, and vision expenses.
- Use it as a retirement savings tool.
- Invest part of your HSA in mutual funds to save for the future.