Benefits news updates
Medical ID cards
- Watch for your Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida (BCBSFL) ID card(s). Here’s a sample for non-Georgia residents and a sample for Georgia residents.
- BCBSFL only issues ID cards in the employee’s name. They are mailed to your home in a plain white envelope with a return address of:
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.
I-20 at Alpine Rd AX-D10
Columbia, SC 29219
- You can verify that your dependents are enrolled by registering at MyHealthToolkitFL.com.
- Remember to give your medical providers your new BCBSFL ID card number.
- A biometric screening includes blood pressure, BMI (height and weight), glucose, and cholesterol screenings.
- Log in to Strive Rewards via MyHealthToolkitFL.com to download and complete your Quest Diagnostics Physician Results Form. By logging in or registering, you will be taken to the Quest dashboard. See this presentation for details.
- Your Health Reward is earned upon participation confirmation from BCBSFL. Please allow 2–4 weeks.
Information to verify
- Check your paystub to verify your deductions.
- Check your current coverage on BBI Connect to verify that you, and any eligible dependents, are enrolled in the plans you wanted for 2022.
Accrue Health debit cards
- Watch for your Accrue Health debit card in the mail.
- Debit cards are issued for both HSAs and HRAs. They are mailed to your home in a plain white envelope with a return address of:
PO Box 7248
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
- To order debit cards for your enrolled dependents, please call Accrue Health member services at 1-844-643-3099. Please allow 10–14 business days for new cards to arrive.
- Register to set up your personal account access with both BCBSFL and Accrue Health:
- Create your Strive Rewards account if you are enrolled in a medical plan. If your spouse is also enrolled in your medical plan, make your spouse create their own Strive Rewards account. Log in to MyHealthToolkit and follow the prompts to create your Strive Rewards account.
- Then, start completing activities to receive Health Rewards dollars from Bloomin’ Brands. Rewards will be deposited to your HSA or HRA within 4 weeks after you complete each activity! Take a look at the Strive Rewards section of the website for more information. If you elected the Choice HSA or Value HSA medical plan option:
- If you’re enrolled in a Health Savings Account (HSA), to receive Bloomin’ Brands contributions for Strive Rewards, you must have an HSA with AccrueHealth.
- Please watch your email and mail. If additional information is required from you to verify name, address, or other personal data to have this account opened on your behalf, you will receive requests from Accrue.
Other ID cards
- Watch for your Cigna dental ID Card in the mail, if you enrolled in DHMO coverage.
- Watch for your Express Scripts prescription drug ID card in the mail if you enrolled in medical coverage.
- Watch for your Wex FSA debit card if you are contributing to the Health Care FSA and/or Dependent Care FSA account.