Access to legal assistance
Access to legal assistance when you need it
With MetLife Legal Plans, you’ll have a network of attorneys with an average of 25 years of experience to help when you’re buying a home, planning for your family’s future, caring for aging parents, and other key times in your life. Take advantage of:
- An experienced service team to match you with the right lawyer.
- Expert legal advice and representation, in person or by phone.
- In-court representation for covered legal matters.
- A mobile app and online tools for your convenience.
- No copays, deductibles, or claim forms with network attorneys.
Be sure to review the plan summary for additional information, or if you need more details about what is covered, check out the plan overview or short video. Take a look at some common FAQs to decide. Use the calculator to compare the cost of the MetLife Legal Plans benefit to attorney fees without it.
Some specialized areas where MetLife Legal Plans can provide assistance are: